Our NEXT new MSW author is a great friend of mine, and I can’t WAIT for her to join us. Actually, I can’t wait for ANY of our new authors to join us, because they are ALL incredible. I feel like writing this WHOLE blog post in caps!! But I won’t. That would be entirely too irritating.
So, here we go. All the correct guesses go into a hat for a prize drawing that includes HER books along with some of mine. What a deal, huh?
1. This author makes us ALL look like slackers. She is multi-published and bestselling, and has so much energy she makes me DIZZY. She currently writes for a kajillion publishers… Er, maybe two, but ONE of them is one of MY publishers. We even have the same editor!
2. She’s a real Southern girl, and every time I get around her I start talking with a Southern accent! I even had a few guys at Thrillerfest convinced I was from the South, too. That’s what I get for being a great mimic. And that’s what she gets for having such an irresistible flavorful twang.
3. She has worked at NASA in the Space Shuttle Program. I am JUST flabbergasted by that. I think maybe she was a REAL rocket scientist. Wow. How many people can say that? (Were you? Don’t answer now. Tell us when the contest is over. LOL.)
4. She recently returned home to her birth state.
5. She also spent some time in Maine, researching her newest stories, and she learned to LIKE snow. I think. It’s not easy to like. But even cold, she writes VERY HOT romantic suspense thrillers…. And her books are hard to put down.
So, the contest begins!! Who is she?