I absolutely love this ‘guess the new MSW author’ contest! The winner of this one gets free books (the new author’s and mine) and a coffee mug. 🙂
Okay, here ya go . . .
1. She’s a New York Times and USA Today best selling author and has written over one hundred novels.
2. She has been featured in such prestigious publications as People, Redbook, and USA Today.
3. Prior to starting her writing career, she spent several years doing dinner theater, back-up vocals, and bartending.
4. She is a certified scuba diver and loves ballroom dancing.
5. She writes historical romance under her own name AND a pseudonym.
6. Along with writing phenomenal suspense/thriller/romance novels, this woman is also one of the most incredibly giving, caring, selfless people I know.
Any ideas on this wonder woman’s identity?