This one is going to be fun, so join in and you could WIN BIG.
The rules: You must answer EACH question CORRECTLY to be put into the final drawing. You can do it. They are not that hard, and all you have to do is spend a little bit of time getting to know the regular and guest bloggers are MurderSheWrites.com. You have until Sunday, July 6, 2008 to enter the contest. You must send an email with your completed answers to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do NOT post your answers on the blog, because if you do, duh, everyone else will have them and won’t have to look for them! However, once you have sent your entry, come back to this post and type in “I entered the contest! I’m cool.” Just kidding. You don’t have to write that. Just tell us however you wish that you have entered the contest. You can even write “DONE.”
So that’s it. It’s not that hard, and you can win a prize basket with books from the authors listed below, goodies, and gift cards worth over $200!
To recap, you must:
1. Answer all the questions correctly.
2. Send your answers to email@example.com
3. Come back to the blog, to THIS post, and tell us you have entered!
That’s it! So ready, set, scavenge.
1. What was Karin Tabke’s husband’s former job?
2. What does Karin consider a “quickie,” at least according to her Web site?
3. Where was Deborah LeBlanc born?
4. Does Deborah like math?
5. What happened five days after the birth of Allison Brennan’s first baby?
6. How many children does Allison have?
7. How did Jennifer Apodaca meet her husband?
8. Who is Jennifer Lyon?
9. Where did Natalie R. Collins work for eleven years?
10. Who is Natalie R. Collins’s alter ego?
11. If Toni McGee Causey was granted one wish, what would it be?
12. Where the heck does Toni live, anyway?
13. Where is Felicia Donovan’s police department based?
14. What sort of spider features prominently in Felicia’s title?
15. What really cool prize did Hank Phillipi Ryan just win?
16. What do most people “not know” about Hank?
17. What kind of a doctor is CJ Lyons?
18. What is the name of CJ’s blog?
19. What is the name of Denise Hamilton’s new book, coming out in July?
20. What did Denise do before she became a novelist?
21. What two names does Lorraine Bartlett write under?
22. What are two of the fascinating jobs Lorraine has held?